Junior soccer is fun, friendly and has many health benefits!
We have junior team vacancies and welcome kids of all ages and skill level to come down to the club and join in..
Join in the fun!
For more information please contact;
Junior Coordinators Rob Kukanovski 0458 608 923 or
Football Operations Manager George Dimovski 0417 849 711 or
Club Secretary Jim Rendevski 0415 601 868
or Contact us
Health benefits of playing soccer
As play during soccer is continuous, soccer is great for fitness and cardiovascular health. People of various ages and skill levels can participate in soccer, with individuals of various sizes being able to do equally well. Soccer can also be a great sport for kids who may not have high levels of athletic ability, but who would like to participate in team sports.
Soccer can be a great workout and lots of fun. The health benefits include:
- Increases aerobic capacity and cardiovascular health
- Lowers body fat and improves muscle tone
- Builds strength, flexibility and endurance
- Increases muscle and bone strength
- Improved health due to shifts between walking, running and sprinting.
There are many other benefits from playing a team sport like soccer. For example it:
- Is generally a non-contact sport
- Teaches coordination
- Promotes teamwork and sharing
- Teaches you to think on-the-go